Do you have photos or videos of your child’s best ‘stinky face’? If so, Munchkin, Inc. is encouraging you submit your photo to America’s Search for the Best ‘Stinky’ Face Contest.
From now until June 13, show them your little one’s best stinky face– like the one below– for a chance to win $1,000. Throughout the contest, Munchkin, Inc. will also give away the odor-eliminating Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail!
- Laura Willard from AllParenting.com
- Well-known body language expert Janine Driver
- Adam Cohen from DadaRocks.com
- The “Diaper Dude”— Chris Pegula
Facebook fan votes and judge votes combined will determine the grand prize winner. On June 20, America’s Best Stinky Face will be crowned.
This fun contest is also to celebrate the Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin, which has been proven to be #1 in odor-control in a laboratory test by fans.
The patented self-sealing system automatically seals the bag when the lid is closed and keeps it sealed when the lid is reopened. The disposable refill bags, each of which can hold up to 25 diapers, shut tight with a snap and can be easily tossed and replaced without cutting or tying. Includes (1) Pail and (1) Refill Bag. Measures approximately 21″H x 11D” and comes fully assembled.
- Powered by odor-eliminating baking soda
- Patented self-sealing system seals the bag as the lid closes
- One-handed use
- Just Snap, Seal and Toss bags to dispose
- Includes 1 bag refills and comes assembled
The Arm & Hammer™ Diaper Pail by Munchkin is now available for purchase at your leading store retailers and at Munchkin.com for $39.99.
*CONTEST ENTRY RULES:
3. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Pinterest
4. Leave a comment on this post with your Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest user names to verify your participation and your email address to contact you if you win.
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.