This amazingly delicious and easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza has crispy edges and soft, buttery centers you and your family will love!
Wait… what? A giant chocolate chip cookie pizza? Exactly! Today, I’ll show you how to make chocolate chip cookie pizza! It’s basically chocolate chip cookies, but in a full size pizza form!
You, guys. I’ve made this recipe several times and my kids constantly ask if I can make them again. This chocolate chip cookie pizza recipe is so easy and quick to put together using items you already have in your pantry.
Looking for something fun for kids to do at home? Get them involved with making this delicious and magnificent chocolate chip cookie with you!
So many reasons to love this delicious and easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
What’s not to love about this chocolate chip cookie pizza recipe?
- It’s easy to make and serve
- It’s crispy on the outside, and soft, chewy and buttery on the inside!
- Topping or no topping, it’s delicious! Eat it as is or decorate with your favorite toppings – a scoop of ice cream, your favorite candy (think M&M’s, Reese’s Pieces, shaved Hershey Bars, Kit Kat, etc), cream cheese, sprinkles, fruit, chocolate, caramel or any flavored syrup
- Since it’s pizza size, you can feed a crowd with just this one big cookie!
- Great for any occasion – birthdays, weddings, baby showers, bachelorette parties, Mother’s Day treat, girls/moms night in.. you name it!
What You Need – Ingredients and Tools
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
Equipment: electric beaters, pizza pan or pizza stone
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then lightly spray 12 inch round pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
3. Add egg and beat until well combined.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
5. Add dry mixture to wet ingredients and mix until well combined, then stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spread evenly into prepared pan leaving about ½ inch around the edge.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
8. Cool completely on wire rack.
9. Optional: Decorate with your favorite toppings when cookie is completely cooled.
What do you think of this giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza recipe? Will you try and make it? If you do, tag me @hipmamasplace on Instagram or Twitter so I can check it out.
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY, YUMMY COOKIE RECIPES? YOU MIGHT LIKE:Print
Quick, easy and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza has soft, chewy centers and crispy edges you and your cookie-crazy kids will love!
¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 ¼ cups brown sugar, packed
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 large egg, room temperature
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
For the topping (Optional)
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly spray 12 inch round pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth and fluffy
- Add egg and beat until well combined
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking soda
- Add dry mixture to wet ingredients and mix until well combined
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Spread evenly into prepared pan leaving about ½ inch around the edge
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Slice the cookies into 12 pieces, pizza style
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
For the Topping:
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until creamy
- Fold in whipped topping
- Spread onto cooled cookie pizza
- Add your favorite toppings
- Serve immediately
- Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator
- Serving Size: 1 slice
Keywords: cookie pizza, cookies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie pizza