Let’s face it, we all want an organized home. Most of the time, we look for quick, easy solutions to organize our homes- especially with our hectic schedules.
The new DYMO LetraTag® Personal Labelmaker is an efficient, compact and portable solution to home organizing. I’ve tested out this Dymo product- from organizing personal files in our home office, family photo albums, CDs, tools, shelves and storage containers to our kid’s toys, clothes, food containers in our pantry and fridge- you name it! Labeling these things and more has never been so easy with this personal labelmaker from DYMO!
Key features of the DYMO LetraTag® Personal Labelmaker:
* Exclusive WYSIWYG graphic display to preview font effects before printing
* Large 13-character display with print preview to allow for easy editing
* Color-coded ABC style keyboard with navigation key for ease-of-use and access to additional features, such as 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles, 2-line printing and 195 symbols
* 9 Label Memory for frequently used labels
* Inclusion of a date function – great for labeling perishable items
* English, Spanish and French capable menu with accent marks
* Direct thermal technology prints without ink
* Utilizes DYMO LetraTag LTTM Label Refills, which are available in paper, various colored plastic, iron-on, metallic and new magnetic labels
Where to Buy: Leading office supply stores Wal-Mart, Target, Staples, Office Max and Office Depot, or just go to www.dymo.com.
And for the low price tag of only $19.99, you can definitely get more out of DYMO LetraTag® Personal Labelmaker than what you pay for!
*Win It! Enter to win a DYMO LetraTag® Personal Labelmaker! Leave a comment on this post by Monday, September 1st, 2008 at 12MN, CST telling us how or where you would use your own DYMO LetraTag® Personal Labelmaker the most if you win it. One winner will be picked using Random.org. Goodluck!
For more current contests and giveaways on Hip Mama’s Place, click HERE. Please take note of the deadline dates of entries before entering. Thank you!