June is National Zoo and Aquarium Month and for fun + to celebrate, I’ve put together a roundup of fun summer fish crafts to make with kids.
I wanted to put this out in advance for you all parents out there who are already planning for summer activities to do with your kids. I know that kids get bored easily and these ocean-themed crafts are not only fun and creative, but they’re also a great way to spend time together as a family. Enjoy! 🙂
1. Super Cute Paper Fish Craft via I Heart Crafty Things – Your kids will have fun creating this very colorful and easy to make, sequined fish craft that has a two-dimensional look
2. Paper Roll Fish Recycling Craft via The Craft Train – This adorable fish craft uses upcycled cardboard tubes from a toilet paper .. so creative!
3. Water Bottle Fish Craft via Meaningful Mama – Who would have known you could turn plain plastic water bottles into colorful fish crafts?
4. Paper Plate Fish Craft Inspired by the Rainbow Fish via A Little Pinch of Perfect – A super cute craft for kids who love to play with paint while learning valuable lessons from the book, The Rainbow Fish
5. Tropical Seashell Fish Craft via Crafts By Amanda – Turn those seashells you’ve collected from your family beach trips into colorfully-painted tropical seashells that you can add to your summer decor!
7. Kid Friendly DIY Craft Stick Fish via Live Craft Love – My boys had fun every time we made these fish stick crafts when they were little!
8. Foil Fish Craft: Ocean Theme for Preschool via Nurture Store – I love this “Under the Sea” fish art using card, foil, markers, oil pastels or acrylic paints.
10. Colorful Pasta Fish Craft via I Heart Crafty Things – This clever fish craft project uses painted elbow macaroni to decorate the fish made out of cardboard
11. Colorful 3D Paper Plate Fish Craft via Pink Stripey Socks – I love how these 3D fish made out of paper plates came out so cute painted with water color
12. Popsicle Stick Fish Craft via The Resourceful Mama – Here’s a great excuse to use up some of those colorful scrapbook papers and leftover popsicle sticks in your craft room
13. Painted Rock Fish Craft via A Little Pinch of Perfect – Make these easy and colorful painted rock fish craft to put in a sensory bin for your kids or to decorate your garden or pool later
14. Sparkle Fish Craft via Craftulate – If your kids love sequins and sparkly things, they’ll love this easy sequined paper fish craft!
15. Paper Doily Fish Valentines via Glued to My Crafts Blog – Find some summer-colored paper doilies and make these fish craft project this summer with your kids!