This post was sponsored by Crate Space. All views and text are 100% mine.
As a busy mom and wife, I’m all about simplifying things and saving time on completing the tasks I do on a daily basis. One of those things I find convenient and that saves me a ton of time and money is shopping online. Isn’t it awesome when you can just get what you need with just a few clicks on your computer, without leaving your house and saving gas on your car because you don’t have to drive down to the store? Believe it or not, I do most of my shopping online now for these and other reasons.
So I was thrilled to learn about Crate Space – the first fixed priced shopping platform where you can buy essential household and personal care products! With over 500 household, cleaning, bath & body, skin care, health and kids’ products from brands you trust, Crate Space offers an easier and more affordable way to shop for these necessities online at a fixed price, without the hassle of subscription hooks or delivery minimums. For a fixed price of $29.99 (shipping included), you choose 5 items you need and the items arrive at your doorsteps in one convenient crate!
For my first online order at Crate Space, I chose these five items my family and I use all the time: my favorite facial wipes for myself, children’s toothpaste, children’s shampoo and conditioner, body wash for my husband and a box of kitchen trash bags. I was excited to unbox my first Crate Space order and I found that all the items were in full sizes and came in perfect condition. The box came to my door fast too!
I also like the fact that the liquids have extra gripper taped on the lids to prevent leaks while shipping. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had online orders in the past where I have to deal with yucky leaks and I can’t use the products anymore and had to either return them or ask for a refund. With my Crate Space order, all the items arrived as they should be: in clean, great condition.
I know there are other similar subscription service out there like Amazon Prime Pantry, Jet, Boxed.com etcetera. But here are some reasons why I would recommend Crate Space over those companies I just mentioned:
- There are no membership fees or third-party sellers like Amazon
- Unlike Jet’s dynamic pricing, Crate Space pricing never change
- Crate Space only stocks products people really want – making it easier to find/decide what you need. For example, Amazon stocks 25 types of Bounty Paper Towels leaving much to navigate, Crate Space stocks 1, the most popular.
- Boxed.com ships free only after $49 and only offers huge sizes making storage an issue
- Shop and select 5 items for $29.99. The price stays the same no matter how you mix up your cart!
- Each item has no price, so no more wasted time “shopping for the best deal”
- Before you check out, your savings are calculated based on current MSRP, but you still only pay $29.99!
- Shipping is free in the US. No more lugging heavy packages to the car or on public transportation!
To learn more about Crate Space and what they offer, visit: www.cratespace.com
One of you, lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader, will win a Crate Space package where you can choose 5 items you need for yourself or your family just like I did – worth $29.99! Giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only and ends on 09/28/17 at 11:59 PM, EST. Enter for your chance to win through the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!