Nexcare is back with this offer this year: get a free, limited-edition Nexcare Bandages through their 2015 Nexcare Give Campaign!
- In honor of World Blood Donor Day – Sunday, June 14th – Nexcare Bandages announces the official launch of the seventh annual Nexcare Give Campaign in partnership with the American Red Cross and America’s Blood Centers, to raise awareness about the increased need for blood donation.
How to receive free bandages:
- Visit NexcareGive.com and pledge to support blood donation and receive free, limited-edition bandages, share your personal blood donation stories, and locate a blood center nearby.
- Share your pledge to support blood donation on social media using the hashtag #GiveInspires
- Participating American Red Cross and America’s Blood Centers nationwide will also be joining this celebration by handing out free Give Bandages to donors throughout the week leading up to World Blood Donor Day.
About Free Bandage Designs:
- This year’s theme for the Nexcare Give Program is “Creating A Culture of Giving,” celebrating all those who “give” around the world. The 2015 limited-edition collection of bandages features eight vibrant designs inspired by patterns and textiles from various cultures and locations around the world.