This post is sponsored by EQUELLE. All views and text are my own.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Oh, and a super busy time of the year too with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
It’s right around this time of year when I seem to get super stressed and try to take on way too much all at once. Self-care has always been hard for me to fit into my busy lifestyle even though I know how important it is.
It doesn’t help that my perimenopause symptoms have me feeling a little unlike myself these days. I find that if I don’t take time for myself on top of my hot flashes and overall mood issues, I could end up having a complete meltdown (and melt from the hot flashes!)
I have compiled some tips that work for me to help me slow down and focus on self-care. I hope these serve as a reminder of the simple things you can do to feel good!
1. Exercise regularly. I don’t need to sign up for any marathons any time soon, but when I do some cardio exercise several times a week I always feel better. I find that my perimenopause symptoms are reduced and by staying active, I decrease my stress levels and increase my energy.
2. Eat healthy. As I’ve entered this stage of my life, I notice that when I exercise and eat a well-balanced diet, I have been able to maintain my current weight. I can lessen my mood issues with a balanced diet and keep off unwanted extra pounds.
3. Keep cool. One of the most common symptoms of perimenopause and menopause is hot flashes. Aside from, keeping my bedroom temperature a little lower overnight and dressing in lighter clothing helps throughout the day, I have also seen such improvement since using Equelle. Below, I talk more about my journey using this product.
4. Increase Vitamin D and Calcium. My doctor recommended that I eat more foods that are rich in Vitamin D and Calcium to help support my bone health during early menopause. I know that my bones will stay strong and I reduce risk of fractures in the future if I continue to increase my calcium intake.
5. Relax and breathe. There is nothing like taking a few deep breaths throughout the day to help reduce stress and anxiety. Simply making time for myself and relaxing my mind makes me feel less anxious. I know the importance of relaxing and when I sit back and just breathe, my mind is clearer and my day becomes so much easier.
So as I continue to live with the symptoms of early perimenopause, I can do so a lot easier with EQUELLE. If you’ve read my last two posts about this genius supplement HERE and HERE, you will know that it is a non-hormonal, non-prescription product that offers relief from hot flashes and muscle aches that can happen during menopause. †
As I continue with this journey, I know that with the help of EQUELLE and plenty of self-care, I will be able to survive (and talk about!) my perimenopause experience in a positive way.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
LOVE THIS POST? PIN IT HERE!