This summer, treat yourself with these three great products:
*Clearly Beautiful: Perfect to soothe tired eyes after a long day in the sun, this eye mask utilizes a pure plant collagen delivery system to nourish both the top layer of the skin and to penetrate deep under the surface to increase collagen production, cell renewal and total skin hydration. The all natural eye mask acts as a protective layer while it encourages complete absorption of the masks rejuvenating liquids to alleviate wrinkles under the eyes. Price: $10.00. Get them at: www.clearlybeautiful.net
*LashFood: This summer, full and thick lashes are in! LashFood Drama Mascara features the company’s exclusive Nano-Peptide Technology to encourage eyelash growth and thickening. The mascara provides volume and length to lashes for a dramatic finish while simultaneously transforming frail and brittle lashes into healthy and strong lashes with every stroke. Price: $27.00. Get them at: www.LashFood.com
*Le Baby: Whether headed to the beach or the pool, Le Baby hair gel is ideal to throw in the bag for some quick hair touch-ups. From taming those wild fly-aways to smoothing frizzies, Le Baby hair gel works on all hair types and is safe for babies and adults with sensitive skin. Whatever the hair type, Le Baby will make combing and styling a cinch. Le Baby keeps hairstyles in place, contains no harsh chemicals or sulfates, and never leaves hair sticky. Price: $9.95. Get yours at: www.LeBabyinc.com
*WIN THEM ALL!
One lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader will win all of the three products, all valued @ approximately $60!
To enter the contest, please leave a comment on this post by June 24th, 2010 at 12MN, EST. This is a mandatory first entry. Please leave your email address (if you don’t have a blog). This contest is open to U.S. addresses only. I will choose one (1) winner using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post. The winner will also be notified by email and/or through a comment on the winner’s blog (if available).
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. I WILL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
Your comment is your one required entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following:
1. Like or Become a fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and post a comment on our wall and tell me why you like visiting Hip Mama’s Place or reply to the latest post on our wall (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
2. Tweet this event on Twitter however you like, but include this URL page and hash tags at the end of your comment: http://bit.ly/94meYn #giveaways #beauty #summer #HipMamasPlace (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
Example: I just entered the Summer Beauty giveaway on Hip Mama’s Place! http://bit.ly/94meYn #giveaways #beauty #summer #HipMamasPlace
3. Follow me or friend me on Google Friend Connect (link is under “Our Hip Followers” on the left side bar) (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
4. Write a short post about this giveaway on your blog linking to our home page or the URL page address for this post: (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
6. Join the Hip Mama’s Place Community and EARN 2 EXTRA ENTRIES. You can earn 3 more extra entries by creating a new post or join in on the conversations on the “Forum” section of our mom community. (5 TOTAL EXTRA ENTRIES)
7. Grab the Hip Mama’s Place badge code under the “Grab Our Fabulous Button” and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
Remember, the more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each thing you do for your extra entries (i.e. your name on HMP Community name, Google Friend Connect, blog posts, Facebook name, Twitter name and post links, etcetera). Good luck!
*Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “The opinions I am sharing remain my own. I was not compensated for this post. The giveaway is provided solely by sponsors of the products mentioned”.
About the Author: Jocelyn Duncan is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.Powered by Sidelines