Are you a totally Pinterest-worthy mom looking to outshine everyone? Yeah, probably not. Instead, we realize it is okay to use inspiration from others. For that reason, I’ve compiled this list of 20 great St. Patrick’s Day crafts that you can do with your kids!
1. Spring and green = St. Patrick’s Day? Well this is a craft that will last past March 17, so it is a win in my book! Just add some yarn and an old vase and you can easily make a fun craft for you and your kids!
2. Salt crystals are one of the fun things kids love to see happen on YouTube these days. Now they can create a cool painting using rainbow crystals. Just find that pot of gold at the end and you’ll be set!
3. We can’t all be crafter of the century. So, sometimes we take it easy like with this Easy St. Patrick’s Day button clover framed art. It just needs some buttons and deciding how you want to mount them. Perfect!
4. This St. Patrick’s Day Shamrocks painting craft is fun and easy and even perfect for toddlers. Be sure to cover any areas you don’t want to get messy because toddlers + paint can make a mess, but it is making memories (and crafts)!
5. This is another clever and inexpensive craft. The rainbow is made with the edge of a cupcake liner and your kids will have tons of fun making this 3-D, textured photo!
6. Easy Peasy Fun always has fun crafts. Craft Sticks and Rainbows, perfect for St. Patrick’s Day – and any day you want to add a splash of color in your life!
7. If you don’t mind Toilet Paper roll crafts, this one is super cute and easy! Make your own toilet paper leprechaun king!
9. Glue Sticks and Gum Drops is one of my favorite spots to find kid’s crafts! They don’t fail with this leprechaun paper bag puppet either!
10. Printables are super fun too! This St. Patrick’s Paper Doll printable is cute and while you need some dexterity for cutting, it can take up a good part of an afternoon if you want to really change things up and print extra clothing options!
11. The goal is to catch the Leprechaun, but how about catching the fun? Yes, this fun rainbow catcher is cute and can lead to some story telling too! http://www.iheartartsncrafts.com/rainbow-shamrock-suncatcher-craft/
12. Butterflies and rainbows, what more could we want to bring in the spring holidays? I like this paper roll rainbow butterfly craft because it is totally customizable and great for kids and toddlers!
13. Again, printables are so easy to use when it comes to craft time. Create the cute bracelets and attach the cute printable to have a great St. Patrick’s Day gift!
14. Using a fishbowl or round vase, you can easily have a cute bucket of gold candy made for St. Patrick’s Day. I love that this is upcycling at its finest!
15. Did you know you can use your cereal box to make a leprechaun hat? Yep! Super easy and cute too! I love how fun these can be and this post even has 4 different crafts! Bonus!
When it comes to the various holidays, make the most of it. Kids grow up fast! Do all the crafts they will before they stop wanting to have fun with you!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
While you’re here, you might also like: