Are organic foods really that much healthier? I believe they’re the best choice for kids. Why? Here are some helpful facts:
* Growing bodies are more vulnerable to the carcinogenic risks of pesticides
* Young bodies store more toxins – pesticides are stored in fat and infants and toddlers have proportionately more body fat than adults
* Adult food “safety limits” may not be safe for children– Kids don’t eat or metabolize pesticides like little adults, and the amount of food they eat is greater in proportion to their body weight than the same food eaten by an adult.
* Safer foods are healthier foods– Some studies have shown some organic foods are higher in antioxidants.
For my growing toddlers, I choose Stonyfield Farm Organic Yobaby yogurt made from all natural and 100% certified organic ingredients. Their yogurts are made from milk from cows that are fed organic feed and not treated with antibiotics or artificial growth hormones. Even better, Stonyfield Yobaby organic yogurt are now improved and reformulated to include Vitamin D and zinc, both known to boost immunity and promote the development of strong bones and teeth.
Dr. Bill Sears, America’s leading pediatrician, highly recommends Yobaby yogurt. “YoBaby yogurt is rich with nutrients, purely organic, and made with whole milk recommended for proper nutrition. Little ones love the taste, so I know it is an easy and fun food for parents to serve”.
I am fortunate in that my kids love to eat yogurts so I make sure I have SF Yobaby yogurts handy in the fridge all the time. They’re yummy, healthy, and are great for breakfast and snacks!
Stonyfield Farm Organic Yobaby Yogurt comes in six healthy, great-tasting flavors: Apple, Banana, Blueberry, Peach, Pear and Vanilla. Check them out at your local grocery stores today!
*Win Stonyfield Farm Organic Yobaby Organic Yogurt Goodies!
I have a Yobaby Organic Yogurt bowl with lid, a bib, and five Yobaby coupons each good to use on one (1) multipack of Yobaby Organic Yogurts!
I will choose three (3) winners to each win one of the following:
* Yobaby Organic Bowl with lid and 2 coupons
* Yobaby Organic Bib with 1 coupon
* Two (2) Multipack Yobaby Organic Coupons
*HOW TO WIN: As always, please follow the ONE (1) COMMENT ONLY RULE. Please read on for more details…
*CONTEST RULES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.
ONLY ONE (1) COMMENT PER ENTRANT, PER CONTEST IS ALLOWED. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND ANY EXTRA ENTRY CREDITS YOU’VE DONE IN YOUR COMMENT. If for some reason you forgot to add a detail on your first comment, you can delete it by using the “trash can” icon beside your comment, then re-enter your new comment with the details you want included. This way, I am able to track the real number of entrants for each contest. I regret to inform you that if you enter multiple comments, those comments will be deleted and you will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
*To enter this contest, leave a comment by Wednesday, June 24th at 12MN, EST. OPEN TO U.S. and Canada residents only. ONLY ONE (1) COMMENT PER ENTRANT IS PERMITTED. Non-bloggers are always welcome to enter. I will pick THREE (3) WINNERS using Random.org. The winners will be notified via email and announced as a comment on this post.
Want to earn EXTRA CREDITS? Contest entrants will each win one(1) extra credit by doing the following:
1. Mention this contest in a post on your blog with a direct link to www.hipmamasplace.com
2. Add the Hip Mama’s Place badge on your blog sidebar. You can find the badge code on the top right hand of the HMP main page and paste it on an HTML page on your sidebar.
4. Favorite Hip Mama’s Place on Technorati.
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter
6. Post this giveaway on Facebook
If you do all six (6) extra entry credits, that means you will have five(7) total entries. Remember, the more entries you have, the more chances of winning! Please don’t forget to mention the extra credit/s you’ve done in your comment. Goodluck!