There are so many special ways to show your mother how much you love and appreciate her. A bouquet of beautiful Mother’s Day flowers will not only brighten her day, it will also remind her that you’re thinking of her long after Mother’s Day has passed.
To help you express your appreciation for everything mom has done and continues to do for you, ProFlowers offers a lot of options to make mom feel truly special! I was psyched to check out the website and wow, I was impressed with the many beautiful Mother’s Day flower arrangements they offer!
I was so delighted to receive the Spring Dreams Bouquet to review. There were so many pretty bouquets to choose from but since I love pink lilies and peach roses, I opted for this arrangement. I love it! So fresh and so perfectly Spring! In fact, I was thinking- I could give the same arrangement to a friend for her upcoming birthday too!
So this Mother’s Day, give the gift of beautiful flowers to one of the most special person in your life. Visit ProFlowers.com for great Mother’s Day flowers and other gift ideas! Even better, you can get 15% off your purchase at ProFlowers.com by using this special promo code: BOPPY at the “Special Codes” area at your checkout. Enjoy! 🙂
*$50 GIFT CERTIFICATE GIVEAWAY!
One of you lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader will win a $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE to ProFlowers.com!
To enter the contest, leave a comment with your thoughts on giving mom flowers on Mother’s Day by May 1st, 2011 at 12MN, EST. THIS IS YOUR MANDATORY CONTEST ENTRY.
This contest is open to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. Please leave your email address (if you don’t have a blog). I will choose one (1) winner using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post. The winner will also be notified by email and/or through a comment on their blog (if available).
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. ANY SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
*EXTRA ENTRIES for many chances to win!
Your comment is your one required/mandatory entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following:
1. Tweet this giveaway on Twitter however you like, but include this URL page and hash tags at the end of your comment: @HipMamasPlace http://bit.ly/geCpVy #flowers #MothersDay #giveaways (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
I want to win a ProFlowers $50 gift certificate giveaway @HipMamasPlace! http://bit.ly/geCpVy #flowers #MothersDay #giveaways
2. Like ProFlowers on Facebook and post on their wall that Hip Mama’s Place sent you (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
3. Like or Become a fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and post a comment on our wall and tell me why you like visiting Hip Mama’s Place or reply to the latest post on our wall (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
4. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Follow me or friend me on Google Friend Connect (link is under “Our Hip Followers” on the left side bar) (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
6. Join the Hip Mama’s Place Community and EARN 2 EXTRA ENTRIES. You can earn 3 more extra entries by creating a new post or join in on the conversations on the “Forum” section of our mom community. (5 TOTAL EXTRA ENTRIES)
7. Grab one of Hip Mama’s Place’s buttons under the “Grab Our Fabulous Buttons” on the right hand side bar on our main page and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
Remember, the more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each thing you do for your extra entries (i.e. your name on HMP Community name, Google Friend Connect, Facebook name, Twitter name and post links, etcetera). Good luck!
*Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “My reviews and opinions are 100% my own. ProFlowers.com sent me the Spring Dreams Bouquet and a $50 Gift Certificate to facilitate this review and giveaway”.
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents’ Picks 2010 Best Parenting Blogs and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.