Spring is in the air. Literally. I love this time of the year, except for a seasonal allergy sufferer like me, it also means battling the sniffles, sneezing, and other bothersome Spring allergy symptoms.
Here are some tips that have worked for me when it comes to surviving the Spring Allergy season:
- I keep our windows closed and run the air conditioning.
- Pollen counts are known to be highest in the morning, so I plan outdoor activities for later in the day.
- I don’t have to mow our lawn, but if you must mow your own lawn, use a mask and protective glasses.
- Pollen grains get trapped in hair and skin, so I take a shower after I come in from outdoor activities, and especially when I’ve been working in the yard.
- Allergens such as pollen also tend to stick to fabrics, which means allergens get deposited from your clothes on your furniture, on your pillow, and on the people around you. So I make sure I wash our clothes and bedding as often as possible to rid them of troublesome allergens during the spring season.
And when it comes to laundry detergent, I rely on all free clear laundry detergent. I’ve been using this detergent since my dermatologist recommended it to me a few years ago. Our whole family tends to have sensitive skin and the all free clear laundry detergent products are gentle on skin (but tough on stains) and are 100% hypoallergenic. all free clear is also the #1-recommended laundry detergent by pediatricians, dermatologists and allergists. I also really like the other laundry care products that all free clear offers, which includes dryer sheets, fabric softener, stain booster and more. all free Clear has also received the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance – which means, there are no awful chemicals, dyes, and perfumes in these products that are both harmful and irritating to the skin. Needless to say, I have peace of mind whenever I use all free clear on our clothes and sheets!
To read more about the benefits and uses of all® free clear visit their Facebook page.
Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “This is a sponsored post written by me for all free clear. I received products necessary to facilitate my review. As always, all reviews and opinions are 100% my own”.