This is a sponsored post. All text and opinions are my own.
How do you freshen up your spring menu? Read on for great tips plus get my yummy recipe for Crunchy Orange Ginger Salad!
It may not seem like it where you are, but SPRING is on its way! I have a few tips for welcoming Spring, and one is to use fresh items where possible. Today I’ll tell you about how we can use Naturally Fresh® Ginger dressing, which is free from artificial flavors, colors and preservatives, to freshen up the spring menu.
Crunchy Orange Ginger Salad: A Simple Spring Salad to Welcome Spring!
Salads can be a great way to welcome spring. With the coming of farmer markets in the summer, we can still have fresh! Really. Those of us who experience all 4 seasons can feel more fresh with produce from the local stores, and make it easy to finish the salads with Naturally Fresh’s line of high-quality, home-style salad dressings and dips.
This Crunchy Ginger Salad recipe is an awesome spring salad topped with Ginger Dressing that is made with sweet carrots and spicy ginger!Print
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (6.1 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chow-mein noodles
- Naturally Fresh® Ginger Dressing
- Toss lettuce and spinach together in a serving bowl.
- Arrange orange segments in a circle on top.
- Place noodles in the center of the oranges.
- Drizzle with Naturally Fresh® Ginger Dressing
What Naturally Fresh Puts in Their Products:
Naturally Fresh puts high-quality, home-style ingredients in their products – and you can taste the difference.
Naturally Fresh also has the following dressings and dips available:
- Classic Ranch: Made with Naturally Fresh’s own buttermilk.
- Lite Ranch: Made with Naturally Fresh’s own nonfat buttermilk with half the calories of the original
- Bleu Cheese: Made with Naturally Fresh’s own buttermilk and aged bleu cheese chunks
- Lite Bleu Cheese: Made with Naturally Fresh’s own nonfat buttermilk and aged bleu cheese chunks
- Coleslaw Dressing: Made with sweet relish and whole celery seeds.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette: Made with rich balsamic vinegar and aromatic spices.
- Honey Mustard: Made with tangy mustard balanced with sweet honey.
Where to buy Naturally Fresh products:
Click here to find retailers that sell Naturally Fresh products. Because they don’t have artificial preservatives, look for them in the store’s refrigerated section, typically in the produce area. If you don’t see the product you are looking for, please let your store know you’re interested in Naturally Fresh products.
How to freshen up your Spring menu
- Add fresh herbs to top any dish: sprigs of mint to your natural yogurt, or spearmint to your seltzer water!
- Know your local market and find something in season to not only create a meal, but also to liven up your fruit and vegetable basket!
- Watercress can make a great base of a salad, or used as an edible garnish on a meat dish! (And watercress is one of the top spring vegetables, it grows quickly!)
- If it is still cool where you are, warm up with a lovely spring onion soup! You’ll get the warmth with a ‘hint’ of the coming spring!
If you like what you see, don’t forget to enter the giveaway on our Facebook page where one winner will win 4 Naturally Fresh coupons!