Lyla Lou’s have the cutest little girl’s headbands and clips I’ve come across- colorful, stylish, and so eye-catching.
You could easily style your little girl’s hair and compliment her outfit with the many designs and colors of hair accessories you can get at Lyla Lou’s! And the prices can’t be beat either. Price ranges are from $5-$16 each.
Lyla Lou’s girl’s hair accessories are beautifully handmade by a creative duo of stay-at-home moms Lizzy and Chelsea Staffieri who are based in Southern California.
And good news Hip Mama’s Place readers, they’re offering a nice coupon code for 20% off your purchase of $25 or more. Just enter hipmama09 at checkout!
To enter this contest, leave a comment with your email address by September 20th, 2009 at 12MN, EST. US and Canada addresses only, please. One winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post.
Your comment is your one entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following: (You may leave extra comments for your extra entries if you wish)
1. Grab the Hip Mama’s Place badge code under the “Grab Our Fabulous Button” and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar.
2. Tweet this event on Twitter with a direct link to this URL page:
3. Mention this giveaway on your Facebook (again using the URL page address above)
4. Write a short post about this giveaway on your blog linking to our home page or the URL page address above
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook
You will have seven (7) total entries when you do the above-mentioned extra entries besides your comment. The more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Goodluck!