This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PurinaONEPets #CollectiveBias
If you’re anything like me who loves perusing the aisles at Target, then you might like what I’m going to be sharing today.
It’s great to know that there are many great ways to save money while shopping at Target. Even better, if you’re a pet owner like we are and you use Purina ONE® products for your pet (dog and/or cat), you’ll be glad to know about some great deals happening at Target all throughout this month!
You know how Oscar (our super lovable cat) loves Purina pet food. So at my last trip at Target, I got him a few varieties of the Purina ONE dry cat food and took advantage of their Temporary Price Cut Purina ONE® Dry Cat Food deal where you can snag two (2) 3.5 lb. bags of Purina ONE® Dry Cat Food for only $15, now through September 22nd.
So.. since we’re all about saving money, I’ve compiled these 7 easy ways to save at Target! 🙂
1. Use Target Cartwheel App. This couldn’t be any easier, my friends! Just download the app and click on the coupons you want to use on your next trip. You can also stack coupons with this app so don’t be shy and hand over Target coupons, manufacturer’s coupons, and any offers on the app. Then, just scan the barcode when you’re ready to checkout and the savings will automatically be deducted from your total.
2. Shop the weekly ad. What’s great about this is you can either go to the app or to the Target website and pull up the weekly ad. Just click and make your shopping list and look for that week’s sales.
3. Try Target Restock. This feature could be my favorite since my life can be crazy busy. All you have to do is go online and fill up your shopping list of all the essentials of things that you need. If you place your order before 7pm during weekdays, the delivery will be at your doorstep the very next day.
4. Sign up for Target’s REDCard. This is a great way to save every time you shop at Target because every purchase you use with this debit card gets you a 5% back on every purchase. Also, you get an extra 30 days to return unwanted items and free 2-day shipping from Target.com. I personally have a Target REDCard since I shop a lot at Target and combine it with Target subscriptions, which I’ve listed next.
Note that you can hover and click on the products on the above image to shop for your PURINA ONE pet food products at Target.com.
5. Target Subscriptions. Now this is something I can’t live without and it keeps me stocked up on everyday items like laundry detergent and pet food. You can set up a subscription for any items for 5% off the total that you wish and just when you’re running low it shows up at your door. A bonus tip: If you use your REDcard, you can save an extra 5%, so altogether you are saving 10%!
I recently just signed up for the Target Subscriptions for Oscar’s Purina ONE pet food on Target.com too and that saves me 5% off + free shipping for next time!
Since we only want the best for Oscar, we’re glad that he loves Purina ONE dry cat food. I rarely give recommendations on products, but if you’re looking for a high quality brand of pet food products that will provide balanced nutrition for your pet without breaking the bank, I can say: choose Purina ONE! I believe when they say “every ingredient has a purpose” because if you look closely at all the ingredients they put in their products, you’ll see that each of those ingredients are combined together to help achieve whole body health for your pet. If you have a dog, Purina ONE products also come in dog formulas and are formulated for all life stages.
We’re also currently taking the PURINA ONE 28-Day Challenge for Oscar and so far, we’re on Day 15 of this challenge and we’ve seen visible difference already in his mood and overall health.
- DAY 1+: CLEAN BOWL CLUB: Starting with your cat’s first full bowl of Purina ONE®, you could see more excitement around mealtime, thanks to great taste and real meat as the #1 ingredient*. (*excluding Urinary Tract Health Formula)
- DAY 13+: ENERGY YOU CAN SEE : Purposeful nutrition helps support your cat’s healthy energy. She may want to play more often and she may be happier overall
We’re excited to finish this challenge to see these improvements:
- DAY 24+: A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM: A unique blend of vitamins & minerals helps support your cat’s immune system.
- DAY 28+: BRIGHT EYES AND HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: High-quality cat food helps make a difference you can see by the end of the challenge.
Interested in taking the Purina ONE 28-Day Challenge for your pet? Sign up here and you’ll score a $3 off coupon + a personal recommendation for your pet!
We’re so confident knowing that we’re giving Oscar cat food that’s made with high quality real meat, poultry or fish and that contains no added fillers or artificial flavors.
(Well, so much about pet food)…
Next up when it comes to saving money at Target!
6. Price matching saves big. This is a super great way to save if you pay attention to items that you buy on a regular basis or for those higher one time purchases. How it works is if you find a product that is advertised less somewhere else, whether it’s online or in a store, Target will match that price up to 14 days of the time of purchase. Just head over to the customer service desk at your local Target.
7. Use Shipt for fast, one-day delivery. If you’ve always wanted a personal shopper, then Shipt is just what you need. Using your computer or smartphone, order groceries or anything else you need through the app or their website at Shipt.com and a you’re assigned a shopper instantly. You can get texts and stay connected while they’re shopping too. Then just pick a delivery time and voilà, your groceries are delivered in as little as an hour!
Not only can you save a ton of of time by shopping at Target, but with a little bit of planning you can be sure to find so many great deals weekly. With the conveniences of shopping online, using coupons, and of course the amazing delivery service, you don’t have to break the bank every time you enter the store.
These are just some of my favorite ways to save money at Target. Do you have any other ways you save at Target? Please share with me in the comments!
And if you’re a pet cat or dog owner, checkout how Purina ONE can make a difference in your pet by visiting HERE. You can find tons of #PurinaONEPets inspiration while you’re there too!
LIKE THIS POST? PIN IT!