Spring is the perfect time to decorate your home or office. Here are 20 gorgeous flower projects & Spring decor ideas for your home!
Spring is almost here and around this time of year, I start thinking about tackling some small home projects. It’s also the perfect time to decorate your home with floral arrangements and crafts. It’s the best time to try something new and switch things up a little. There’s so much you can do when it comes to home decor and that’s what I love. Before you get started you’ll have to realize the size and weight of your decor could greatly impact how you can hang or display them on your walls, as well as the material of the wall you’re wanting to decorate. You’ll have to make sure you have the appropriate fixings to attach them to the walls of your choice without causing any damage to the wall or item in question.
With the warmer weather upon us, your flowerbeds will soon be blooming with lots of beautiful colors and scents. Bring those into your living area to really brighten up the space! So here, I’ve put together 20 gorgeous flower projects and spring home decor ideas!
With so many flower options out there to choose from, you will, no doubt, find the perfect project to use in your bathroom, kitchen, dining room – basically anywhere you’d like to add nature to!
1. This Easy DIY Spring Floral Centerpiece is perfect for your dining room table until Easter arrives!
2. Colors abound in this DIY Hanging Flower Installation. It can drape over your dining room table or in the foyer, wherever a bright pop is needed the most.
3. Make a bold statement on your shelf or mantle with this DIY Dahlia Flower Décor from The Happy Scraps.
4. Beautiful pastels will lighten up your room with this Spring floral DIY Door Décor piece.
5. Though this Flower Heart Decoration is intended for Valentine’s Day, you can leave it out well into Spring with all of its floral aesthetic.
6. Big Bloom Wall Décor from Sugar Bee Crafts really brings the color to your bedroom wall
7. Use the beautiful pieces from this Garden Tea Party Bridal Shower theme to liven up your living space with the shades of spring.
8. Take your front door from Plain Jane to Fabulous Fanny with this DIY Hanging Flower Initial.
9. Ampersands are so fun to decorate with, and this DIY Giant Floral Ampersand is great for your home office.
10. Yesterday on Tuesday features a number of DIY Spring Décor Ideas you can use throughout your entire home.
11. The 3D Paper Wall Flowers from Positively Splendid are perfect for brightening up a girl’s bedroom.
12. This fun Paper Flower DIY Canvas Art by Consumer Crafts allows you to add a pop of colors to the walls that need it most.
13. Welcome spring to your home with this Colorful DIY Burlap Wreath. The small pops of color will really let your love of the season shine through.
14. It may be intended for a wedding, but this Fabric Floral Bouquet can spruce your indoor or outdoor living space as well!
15. Circle a small votive holder with these DIY Paper Flowers for a simple yet elegant touch to any space in your home.
16. The look of this Flower Table Decoration will really spark a peaceful atmosphere in your dining room or out on the patio.
17. Get more bang for your buck with this DIY Flower Wreath – a $15 spring craft project designed to look like a décor piece that sells for over $300!
18. This DIY Silk Flower Centerpiece would look really lovely sitting on your foyer table or up on the mantle.
19. Personalize your spring look with this DIY Flower Initial perfect for the front door!
20. Decorate your home with flowers that last, like these DIY Crepe Paper Peonies.
There are so many spring crafts and project ideas you can use to add color and beauty to your home. Which crafts do you think you will tackle for your house this spring?