· Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock – Perfect for pot pies and casseroles
· Sweet Onion – A savory addition to meatloaf and pork skillet dishes
· Mexican Style Tomato – A south-of-the-border blend great for Mexican skillet dishes
Here is a recipe for Easy Chicken Enchiladas -- my personal favorite.. and my husband and kids love these too!
What You'll Need
1 carton (14.5 ounces) Campbell's® Mexican Style Tomato Soup
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
8 flour tortillas or corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed
1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
How to Make It
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir 1/2 cup soup, the chicken and 1/2 cup cheese in a medium bowl.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas around the filling and place seam-side down into an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup over the tortillas. Cover the baking dish
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Sprinkle with the cilantro, if desired.
*Hip Mama's Place Disclosure: "This is a sponsored post written by me for Campbell's Kitchen. I received promotional products necessary to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own".