With so many flower options out there to choose from, you will, no doubt, find the perfect project to use in your bathroom, kitchen, dining room – basically anywhere you’d like to add nature to!
1. This Easy DIY Spring Floral Centerpiece is perfect for your dining room table until Easter arrives!
2. Colors abound in this DIY Hanging Flower Installation. It can drape over your dining room table or in the foyer, wherever a bright pop is needed the most.
3. Make a bold statement on your shelf or mantle with this DIY Dahlia Flower Décor from The Happy Scraps.
4. Beautiful pastels will lighten up your room with this Spring floral DIY Door Décor piece.
5. Though this Flower Heart Decoration is intended for Valentine’s Day, you can leave it out well into Spring with all of its floral aesthetic.
6. Big Bloom Wall Décor from Sugar Bee Crafts really brings the color to your bedroom wall
7. Use the beautiful pieces from this Garden Tea Party Bridal Shower theme to liven up your living space with the shades of spring.
8. Take your front door from Plain Jane to Fabulous Fanny with this DIY Hanging Flower Initial.
9. Ampersands are so fun to decorate with, and this DIY Giant Floral Ampersand is great for your home office.
10. Yesterday on Tuesday features a number of DIY Spring Décor Ideas you can use throughout your entire home.
11. The 3D Paper Wall Flowers from Positively Splendid are perfect for brightening up a girl’s bedroom.
12. This fun Paper Flower DIY Canvas Art by Consumer Crafts allows you to add a pop of colors to the walls that need it most.
13. Welcome spring to your home with this Colorful DIY Burlap Wreath. The small pops of color will really let your love of the season shine through.
14. It may be intended for a wedding, but this Fabric Floral Bouquet can spruce your indoor or outdoor living space as well!