You’ll taste summer in every bite of this flavorful Shrimp and Veggie Foil Packs recipe! They’re so easy to make and makes a perfect addition to a weeknight dinner or your next summer cookout!
2 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 large zucchini, chopped
1 large yellow squash, chopped
1 ½ cups green beans, cut in bite sized pieces
1 Fresh ear of corn with the kernels cut off
2 cups whole cherry tomatoes
½ medium onion cut into chunks
1 orange bell pepper cut into bite sized pieces
1 yellow bell pepper cut into bite sized pieces
3 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley divided
2 tbsp. fresh chopped basil
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. oregano
½ tsp. cumin
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop or cut the vegetables as specified in the ingredients’ list.
- Place the vegetables and shrimp into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, seasonings, 2 Tbsp. of the chopped parsley, the basil and minced garlic.
- Toss the ingredients well to combine.
- Place 6 large sheets of aluminum foil on a table, and place an even amount of the shrimp and vegetable mixture into the center of each one.
- Fold the edges of each piece of aluminum foil up lengthwise in the center, and fold down a few times to secure. Fold the edges of each piece of aluminum foil up to form a complete closed packet.
- Place the packets into the oven, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender to your liking and the shrimp is cooked through.
- Open the packets carefully as steam will escape. Serve sprinkled with parsley and squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.