Sheet Pan Chicken with Artichokes and Potatoes are baked with lemon, garlic and thyme seasoning. Quick and delicious!
1 pound chicken breast
1 (15 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
½ yellow onion, sliced
1 pound fingerling potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces(see notes)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
salt and pepper
1 lemon, sliced
- Pour contents of artichoke hearts jar into a large bowl. Slice chicken breasts into 4 pieces total. Place chicken pieces in the bowl with the marinade and artichokes and marinate for one hour, covered in the fridge, or as long as your time allows. If you don’t have one hour, just a few minutes is fine to coat the breasts with the seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle a little olive oil over the sheet.
- Arrange onion slices on sheet. Place potatoes at one end of the baking sheet and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Remove chicken pieces from the marinade and arrange on the sheet. Do the same with the artichoke hearts.
- Sprinkle everything on the sheet with garlic powder, thyme, and salt & pepper. Arrange lemon slices on top of chicken pieces, and all around the veggies.
- Roast in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and registers 165°F on meat thermometer, and potatoes are fork tender.
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, sheet pan chicken, sheet pan recipe, one pan, one pan dinner