“Pumpkin spice and everything nice” are literally in this pumpkin s’mores cheesecake bars recipe! You’ll fall in love with these creamy, light pumpkin cheesecake bars topped with all your favorite s’mores ingredients!
For the Crust:
1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers
2 tablespoons granular sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
¼ cup butter, melted
For the Filling:
8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
½ cup brown sugar
1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
For the Crumble:
½ cup graham crackers, broken into small pieces
1/3 cup brown sugar
¼ cup flour
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup chocolate chunks (you can use chocolate chips as well)
1 cup mini marshmallows
Marshmallow cream (optional to drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8”x8” pan with parchment paper and set aside. 2. Prepare the crust: In a bowl mix together graham crackers, sugar, pumpkin spice, and melted butter until combined.
- Press crust in the 8”x8” pan. Bake crust in the pre-heated oven for 8 minutes. 4. Prepare the filling: In a large bowl mix together, with an electric mixer, cream cheese and brown sugar for 30-seconds. On low speed slowly add in eggs, pumpkin puree, heavy cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix until creamy.
- Pour filling on top of the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Prepare the crumble: Mix together broken graham crackers, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, chocolate chunks, and mini marshmallows.
- Sprinkle crumble over pumpkin bars and bake for another 10 minutes. * Watch to make sure marshmallows do not burn*
- Remove bars from oven and let cool to room temperature. Cool in the refrigerator for 3 hours before serving.
Keywords: cheesecake bars, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin s'mores cheesecakee, pumpkin cheesecake bars, pumpkin dessert, pumpkin pie bar, s'mores dessert