You’ll love the fresh strawberry flavor in this no churn strawberry ice cream that’s incredibly delicious, rich and creamy! It’s so easy to make, no ice cream maker required and only uses 5 ingredients! It’s perfect for an after dinner dessert, weekend brunch, during the summer or anytime!
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups strawberries, diced
2 tablespoons strawberry syrup or strawberry topping
pinch of salt (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, add in sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract.
2. Mix on high with hand held electric mixer for 4 minutes, or until you have reached a stiff peak.
3. Fold in diced strawberries, gently.
4. Swirl in strawberry syrup or strawberry topping to really give the ice-cream that strawberry
5. Pour ice cream in a bread loaf pan and place in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
6. Serve with your favorite cone and toppings.