Fun and spooky cute for Halloween, these tasty Monster Popcorn Balls will delight trick-or-treaters of all ages! This classic popcorn balls recipe has the same great classic taste but adding some fun Halloween colors and a few candy eyes make them perfect for your Halloween celebrations!
12 cups Popped Popcorn
10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
1 cup brown sugar
1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
1⁄2 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Food coloring- purple- green- orange
1. In large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, mini marshmallows, brown sugar, granulated
sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Heat and stir frequently until the marshmallows have completely
melted, and the mixture comes to a boil.
2. In 3 separate large mixing bowls carefully pour marshmallow mixture evenly into bowls.
3. Add in food coloring gel of your choice, about 3 drops to each bowl.
4. Add in 4 cups of popped popcorn to each bowl and stir, making sure all popcorn is completely
5. Lightly coat hands in water to avoid popcorn sticking to hands. Grab a spoonful of each color of
popcorn and form a ball in hands.
6. Place on a sheet of wax paper and allow to cool.
7. Add sprinkles and candy eyes to popcorn balls.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American