This creamy and delicious homemade frozen yogurt recipe takes only 5 minutes to prep and make and you don’t need an ice cream maker!
- 4 cups (12 oz bag) frozen fruit, your favorite
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt or plain
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or vanilla extract **see notes
- 2 tablespoons honey or other sweetener
- In a large food processor, add all ingredients and process until smooth
- Serve immediately or transfer to airtight container and place in freezer until ready to serve.
For strawberry and blueberry frozen yogurt, use lemon juice
For peach frozen yogurt, use vanilla extract