These Easter Peeps Blondies are chewy, gooey and delicious made with M&M’s candies, white chocolate chips and Peeps marshmallows.. a perfect Easter treat for everyone!
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup spring M&M’s
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
3 packages Peeps, yellow, blue, and purple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 casserole dish with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together unsalted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract, cream ingredients are combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together, flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet until combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips, M&M’s, and 4 Peeps, cut up into pieces.
- Pour batter into the baking dish and spread batter out evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- While blondies are baking cut remaining peeps into smaller pieces.
- Remove blondies from the oven after 30 minutes, place Peeps on top of blondies and add back in the oven for 5 minutes or until Peeps have melted.
- Remove blondies from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.