- 1 package (16 oz) chocolate almond bark
- 1 package (16 oz) white chocolate almond bark
- Chocolate sprinkles
- White sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat
- Prepare all of the toppings you are using
- Clean strawberries
- Add Almond Bark to a microwave safe bowl. The amount will depend on how many strawberries you are coating ** see notes
- Microwave chocolate starting with 1 minute, stir.
- Heat for 20-30 second intervals, stirring after each time.
- Stop just before chocolate is completely melted, then stir the chocolate until it’s completely melted. This is to prevent the chocolate from burning.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate and immediately add sprinkles
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet
- For drizzling the chocolate, melt Almond Bark in the microwave, then fill a plastic squeeze bottle to drizzle the strawberries
Coating: 3-4 squares of Almond Bark should coat 10-12 strawberries
Keywords: strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries