- 1 ¼ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 12 oz jar Caramel Sauce (you will use 6 oz)
- 2 Heath Bar Candy Bars, Crushed
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1) Using a hand mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- 2) In a medium bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, pie spice, and vanilla extract. Use a whisk to mix well.
- 3) Add the pumpkin mixture to the whipped cream using a hand mixer on medium speed to combine well and mix completely.
- 4) Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Smooth out and make sure it is even.
- 5) Drizzle half of the caramel sauce( ¼ of the jar) over the ice cream and then use a knife to swirl it gently into the ice cream. Top with one crushed candy bar.
- 6) Pour the second half of the ice cream mixture on top and follow instructions for caramel and candy bar again.
- 7) Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
Enjoy this with additional caramel and toffee candy bars, it is especially good as a topping for your favorite blondie brownie or with sugar cookies on top.