These delicious Parmesan Zucchini bites are great as a healthy snack that also doubles as a side dish! You can also use other herbs such as oregano, basil, and thyme to suit your taste!
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 spring rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Line the lengthwise zucchinis on a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread the parmesan mixture on top of each sliced zucchini. Pat mixture on to make sure it sticks.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and broil for about 4-5 minutes or until crisp and the cheese browns a little bit.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.