Savor the irresistible flavors of Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders with Palmetto Cheese featuring the rich taste of baked ham, the creamy tang of Palmetto Cheese, and the sweetness of Hawaiian rolls, resulting in a perfect blend of savory and sweet. Dive into these delicious sliders, where every bite is a delightful mix of textures and flavors – a must-try for your next gathering!
2 (12-count) package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
2 (11-ounce) container Palmetto Cheese
1 pound thinly sliced cooked deli ham
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray a sheet pan with oil spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the entire two packs of rolls in halves horizontally (as you would a bagel) to separate the tops from the bottoms.
- Lay the bottom halves of the rolls on the prepared sheet pan.
- Cover the rolls with an even layer of ham, then spread the Palmetto Cheese evenly over the ham.
- Finish by placing the top halves of the rolls on top.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, honey, parsley, onion powder, and garlic powder. Use a pastry brush to apply this mixture over the tops of the rolls.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake the sandwiches in the preheated oven for 12 minutes with the foil on.
- Afterward, remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are heated through.
- Optionally, you can insert a toothpick or skewer into each sandwich for easy serving.
- Finally, cut the sandwiches apart, and they’re ready to enjoy!
- You can also use the 20 oz tub of Palmetto Cheese for both the 12 count of King’s Hawaiian rolls
- If using two 11 oz tubs like I did, you can use one tub each to spread on each of the 12 count of King’s Hawaiian rolls