These tender, juicy and delicious Air Fryer Hamburgers are super easy to make and ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- red onion
- white onion
- barbecue sauce
- hamburger buns
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef and seasonings until well combined. Don’t over work the meat though, it will become tough.
- Divide beef into 4 equal portions, roll into balls and form into patties
- Preheat Air Fryer to 370 degrees F
- Add patties in a single layer into the basket
- Cook for 6-7 minutes, flip burgers and continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, about 3-5 minutes
- Add cheese, if using, and cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings