These spooky, easy to make Halloween ice cream sandwiches made with sugar cookie dough, Halloween-themed candy and sprinkles and vanilla ice cream are the perfect Halloween treat for your trick or treaters or for your next Halloween party!
1 package ready to bake sugar cookie dough, I used Pillsbury Ready To Bake Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
4 oz Halloween sprinkles
0.88 oz candy eyes
1.5 quarts vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Roll each cookie dough ball into the sprinkles and press a few candy eyes into each cookie. Place on the sheet pan 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 13-17 until the edges are golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Flip half the cookies over and place one scoop of the ice cream onto each of those cookies. Top the ice cream with the remaining cookies.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer until you want to serve them.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: halloween, ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, Halloween monster cookies, desserts, Halloween dessert