This delicious and creamy no-bake spiderweb cheesecake recipe is so easy and fun to put together – perfect for your next Halloween party!
For the Crust:
- 35 oreos
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Crush the oreos into a fine crumb using a food processor or by placing them in a sealed zip-top bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
- Place the oreo crumbs in a mixing bowl and add the melted butter. Mix until combined and the crumbs stick together when pressed.
- Press the oreo crumbs into an even layer on the bottom of the spring form pan to make the crust. Put the pan in the freezer while you make the filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add the lemon juice and beat on medium speed until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cold heavy cream and vanilla extract on high speed until it forms stiff peaks. Then, gently fold in half the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Repeat with the second half.
- Add the cheesecake filling on top of the oreo crust and gently smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Microwave the dark chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl for 45 seconds. Stir until it’s smooth. Then, add it to a piping bag fitted with a small round tip (or a ziptop bag with the corner snipped off). Pipe a small circle in the center of the cheesecake. Then, draw a larger circle around it. Repeat until the top of the cheesecake is covered in rings of chocolate. Starting at the center of the smallest circle, drag a toothpick outward until you hit the edge of the springform pan. Repeat, going around in a circle, dragging the toothpick through the rings about every 45 degrees.
- Chill for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight. Remove from the fridge and slice when ready serve.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: halloween, no bake, cheesecake, spiderweb cheesecake, Oreo crust cheesecake, cheesecake recipe