This super easy, “no bake” S’mores Caramel Popcorn sweet treat is perfect for a family movie night or as a snack anytime of the day!
- 4 ½ cups popped popcorn
- 1 ½ cup Graham cereal
- 1 ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butterscotch chips
- ¾ cup melting chocolate
- ½ cup melting caramel chips
- Place the popped popcorn and the graham cereal mixed together in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and butterscotch chips on top of the popcorn and cereal mixture.
- Place the melting chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 15-20 second intervals, mixing in between until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Use a spoon or the tines of a fork to drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the treat mixture on the baking sheet.
- Place the caramel chips into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 15-20 second intervals until completely melted.
- Use a spoon or the tines of a fork to drizzle the caramel over the top of the treat mixture.
- Place the baking sheet into the fridge to chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Break the mixture into pieces and serve.