Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
For the crust:
- 12 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the cheesecake:
- 3 (8oz.) packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- zest from 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
For the strawberry drizzle:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Place the ingredients for the crust into a mixing bowl, and beat until a loose crumble has formed.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Freeze the crust for 30 minutes to chill.
- Add the ingredients for the cheesecake to a mixing bowl, and beat on high until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the cheesecake filling in an even layer over the chilled crust.
- Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for a minimum of four hours, and up to overnight.
- Add the ingredients for the drizzle to a food processor, and pulse until well combined.
- Drizzle the strawberry mixture over the bars before serving.