Satisfy your sweet tooth with homemade raspberry sauce! Follow our step-by-step guide and enjoy this versatile and flavorful topping on your favorite desserts.
2 1/2 cups Fresh Raspberries
3/4 cup Sugar
1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Cornstarch
1 tablespoon Water
- Add 1/2 of the raspberries and sugar to a medium-sized saucepan. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Stir the mixture often to prevent the raspberries from burning.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining raspberries, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest to the saucepan.
- In a small cup, mix together the cornstarch and one tablespoon of water until well combined.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the hot raspberry mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook the sauce over medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- The Fresh Raspberry Sauce can be served warm or cool.
Keywords: raspberry sauce, raspberry sauce recipe, homemade raspberry sauce