- 1 lb. Johnsonville All Natural Ground Mild Italian Sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 4 boxes of frozen phyllo dough cups (15 cups per package)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the ground sausage to a skillet over medium high heat, and cook until completely browned. Drain the excess fat and allow the meat to cool a bit.
- Place the meat into a large mixing bowl and add the shredded cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and Ranch seasoning packet. Stir to combine completely.
- Use a spoon to scoop a small amount of the sausage filling into each of the frozen phyllo cups.
- Place the filled cups onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.