Want to try a few effective at-home remedies without spending a fortune on expensive products? I was recently reading up on many healthy, natural foods that do wonders not only to your health, but also provides a plethora of beauty benefits.
Enter Nature Nate’s 100% pure, raw and unfiltered honey.
2. Rinse off with warm water, pat face dry.
3. Follow with coconut oil to moisturize (coconut oil is antibacterial as well).
2. Leave mask on skin 10-15 minutes as you feel the egg tighten.
3. Rinse with warm water.
2. Rub over lips with finger in circular motion to exfoliate; rinse.
3. Combine 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, contents of 1 vitamin E capsule and 1 drop lemon essential oil in another bowl.
4. Dab on lips to moisturize. Extras can be kept in the fridge for a week.
Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw and Unfiltered Honey products are now available for purchase at www.naturenates.com and come in many bottle sizes. Price ranges from $4.99 for an 8 oz. bottle to $66.99 for one gallon pail.
Three (3) of you, lucky Hip Mama's Place readers, will each win a *Nature Nate's gift pack- valued at $31 each!
*Each gift pack will include one (1) 32 oz. and one (1) 40 oz. bottles of Nature Nate's 100% Pure, Raw and Unfiltered Honey- a $31 value!
*CONTEST ENTRY RULES:
To enter this contest and be eligible to win, you MUST FOLLOW ALL (4) four simple steps and earn one (1) entry!
1. "Like" Hip Mama's Place on Facebook
2. Follow Hip Mama's Place on Twitter
3. Follow Hip Mama's Place on Pinterest
4. Leave a comment on this post telling me of other good uses of honey that you know that is beneficial to your skin or health in general. In your comment, YOU MUST also include your Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest user names to verify your participation and your email address to contact you if you win.
EXTRA ENTRY: (Optional only, will count as second entry)
To earn an extra entry for this contest and get a better chance at winning, tweet this giveaway on Twitter however you like, but you must include this link in your tweet:
http://bit.ly/YXmEt5 + all or any of the hashtags #giveaways #honey #skincare #beauty AND our Twitter page: @HipMamasPlace
Example of a tweet:
I want to win a Nature Nate's Honey gift package @HipMamasPlace! http://bit.ly/YXmEt5 #giveaways #honey #skincare #beauty
*Note: Make sure to leave a separate comment on this post with your personal tweet link on Twitter to let me know you've tweeted and to earn your extra entry. You can leave as many comments as you like but steps 1-4will count only as one entry. The EXTRA ENTRY (optional tweeting of this giveaway) will count as your second entry no matter how many times you tweet. There will be a total of only two entries for this contest.
This contest is open to U.S. addresses only and ends on April 19, 2013 at 12MN, EST. Three (3) winners will be picked at random using Random.org at the end of the contest. Good luck!
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama's Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.