Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Cut cardboard tubes into 2-inch lengths. Snip each so that it opens into a cuff shape.
2. Using a stapler, attach the ends of a 3 1/2-inch piece of 1/4-inch-wide black elastic as shown; make sure the staple points are facing outward.
3. Apply tacky glue to the outside of the cuff and cover the cuff and the elastic ends with a 2- by 6-inch strip of animal-print felt.
4. Let the glue dry, then trim the felt as needed.
5. Use a ribbon to tie on a note cut from card stock.
Suggested Messages: “I’m wild about you.” “Hi there, wild thing!” “Let’s band together.” “You’re so fierce!”