I admit, ironing is my least favorite thing to do. But believe it or not, I spend a good amount of time each week to iron my family’s clothes because I just hate seeing wrinkled clothes on them and on myself. So for me, a good electric iron with great features to make my ironing a breeze is essential!
I have been searching for a new electric iron so I was so thrilled to receive the new T-fal FV4495 Black Ultraglide Iron for my review. I did some research on this product and I was glad to know it’s ranked #1 in “glideability” and speed in lab tests against the top 20 competitors. I really like the unique ceramic soleplate with a pointed tip that easily works around buttons, pleats and seams when I iron, and it’s also scratch resistant for the easiest and fastest ironing. So whether you’re an expert at ironing or can’t stand the thought of it, the T-fal FV4495 Black Ultraglide Iron is the perfect iron for you!
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS of the T-fal FV4495 Black Ultraglide Iron:
- #1 Iron in “Glideability” and Fastest Iron (in lab tests vs. top 20 competitors)
- Non-stick ceramic Ultraglide diffusion soleplate is scratch resistant and provides faster and easier ironing
- Ceramic soleplate is 100% mineral enriched with quartz
- Outstanding and powerful steam output (100g/min) that removes stubborn wrinkles with ease
- 64 steam holes for optimal steam diffusion and removal or wrinkles, 37 microholes for ultimate steam diffusion across entire fabric with a concentration at tip, and 27 large steam holes for advanced steam performance
- Pointed tip works well for pleats, buttons, and seams
- Easycord system keeps the 12ft long cord (NEW extended length) out of the way when steam ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics
- Round thermostat dial with precision control
- Anti-drip technology
- The NEW anti-scale system helps recollecting calcium from hard water – for long lasting performances
- Extra large and extended heel provides greater stability and holds the cord securely in place when stored
- 3-Way Auto-off with blinking warning light for maximum safety
- Self cleaning system includes anti-scale valve for extended life and ensures constant flow of steam for better performance
- Vertical steaming for hanging drapes and delicate garments
- Large 9 oz. water tank for fewer refills
- Temperature indicator light goes off when selected temperature is reached
- Lifetime warranty on soleplate, 1 year warranty for T-fal
* T-fal Spring Cleaning “Selfie’ Photo Contest
T-fal wants you to celebrate Spring and in honor of the season, they are hosting a social media T-fal Spring Cleaning “Selfie” Photo Contest starting today, April 20th through May 1st, 2015. Using the #TfalSpringCleanSelfie, T-fal encourages consumers to share their Spring Cleaning “Selfies”—whether it be a photo upload of their cleaning woes or successful before/after shots – across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms. The winner will receive a Grand Prize of $500 towards their 2015 Spring Cleaning (VISA gift card) and a suite T-fal products (FV4495 Black Ultraglide Iron, ActiFry, OptiGrill, Naturale Pan). There will also be five (5) runner ups who will also win the suite of T-fal products to help clean their homes and diets! Go here to submit your entry!
Wow, sounds fantastic to me! 🙂
T-fal wants you to celebrate Spring by giving away one of the T-fal FV4495 Black Ultraglide Iron to one lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader! To enter this giveaway contest, just follow the Rafflecopter entry link below. This giveaway contest is open to U.S. addresses only and ends on 05/04/15 at 11:59 PM, EST. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “This is a sponsored post written by me for T-fal. I received products for testing and for a giveaway. As always, all reviews and opinions expressed are 100% my own”.