This post was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
When we think of Spring, we immediately think “Spring cleaning”. I love getting our home in order again for the new season, but I’m also giving my time and focus to something even more important: my health!
The winter months can definitely take a toll on all of us. There’s something about the cold season that affects anything from the kinds of foods we eat to the types of activities we want to participate in. In other words, we easily fall into those bad health-related habits and tendencies around the winter time. But now that I’ve said hello to Spring, I have also resolved to ditch those bad choices and I’m excited to spring forward to a healthier new me!
And because I love sharing about good stuff, I’m sharing with you what I’ve started doing to clean out my winter health baggage and one-up my health!
- I’ve started committing to do my daily fitness workout at home again. My husband and I bought our new elliptical machine last year and I honestly have been very lazy about exercising so that said, I’ve said hello to my fitness again! Exercise is such a huge stress reliever for me and I feel more energized all day after my morning workout.
- I cleaned out our pantry and removed junky snack foods that make it all-too-easy to nibble unhealthily! I’ve also started making a list of foods I’d rather have for me and my family to have handy for my next shopping trip. This way, we’ll have something tasty but healthy and ready to go the next time we think about ordering a pizza! And definitely, more fruits and vegetables on the shopping list!
- I’ve started making my healthy morning smoothies again!
- I know it’s not totally warm enough to spend time outside yet where we are. But whenever it’s warmer, I invite my husband and kids to go for a walk with me at our local park. Those walks always make me feel relaxed and revived physically and emotionally – especially after being cooped up in the house everyday these past cold winter months. I am looking to do this more in the mornings by myself at least 3-4 times a week whenever the weather permits.
- Personal confession: I’ve been like most people when it comes to seeing doctors. As long as I’m not sick, I’m not going to the doctor. But I’ve changed my attitude about seeing my doctor because I realized, those preventive doctor visits will benefit me greatly in the long run when it comes to maintaining good health, and will help both me and my doctor catch any developing or potential health problems sooner rather than later. So that said, I made my first appointment to see my primary doctor and I’m so glad I did.
- For my gut health, I take Digestive Probiotics Daily Balance by Nature Made. You know, it takes care of those gut nasties we all experience like occasional gas, bloating and abdominal discomfort. It’s safe and gentle to take everyday and I also really love the fact that they’re gluten-free and contain no dairy, synthetic dyes, artificial flavors and preservatives.
Nature Made is #1 Pharmacist Recommended and is actively pursuing health and wellness through product innovations and quality ingredients. I can say that Nature Made is my trusted brand of vitamin supplements in helping me make my every day just a little healthier! They help me maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle and motivates me to one-up my health!
I love brands that work to encourage people to stay healthy, and Nature Made is doing that right now with their Facebook promotions where they’ve partnered with Women’s and Men’s Health so that you and your friends can win weekly prizes while motivating you to stay healthy!
Here are the details to the Facebook promotions:
- From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win a prize through the Nature Made Facebook page to view the Sweepstakes posts for the corresponding Weekly Entry Period. Enter by completing the call-to-action for that post, which will include submitting your comment as a reply to the post to earn one entry for a chance to win only the prize featured in that Post.
- Prizes range from Blue Apron, Lululemon and Sephora gift cards as well as FitBit’s and a one-year membership to Nature Box!
Nature Made® Vitamins is also hosting a Sweepstakes where you can enter to win a grand prize of a spa vacation! Details below.
- From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize by visiting this link and clicking where indicated in order to complete and submit the registration form for one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing
- Spa vacation will include a 4-day/3-night trip for two to the Red Mountain Resort in Ivans, UT
So thanks to the changing weather and Nature Made, now is the perfect time to one-up your health and start getting back into a healthy living rhythm!