Since I’m really into eating healthier again, I’ve been trying delicious, low calorie recipes. I love this Roasted Sweet Potato Salad recipe I found from Women’s Health Mag online. You can serve this as side dish or add your favorite cheese and grilled chicken for a satisfying lunch!
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 12 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 52 mins
- Serves: 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1″ chunks
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 1 pound spinach or arugula, torn into bite-size pieces
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.