Yoga has always been one of my favorite forms of exercise. I don’t claim to be the expert in this subject but I have enough experience (attended several yoga classes in the past and own several yoga home DVDs) to know when a yoga exercise program is worthy or not, of your time and money.
I recently received the Pulse Yoga II Balance & Tone DVD for my review and what great timing! I am in full force about keeping up with my daily workout routine now that I’m getting married and want to look great in my wedding dress. So the arrival of this DVD at my front door was just perfect! 🙂
So after several workouts using the Pulse Yoga II Balance & Tone DVD, here’s my take:
if you want to tone your upper body in a slow-paced yoga mode using free weights, then this is one home video exercise to check out. I love the idea of using pulses while doing the yoga moves which are incorporated throughout this 60-minute balance and tone workout. The main fitness instructor Argie Tang is very precise in her instructions so you feel like you’re really learning from a real expert. Read about her bio here, along with her assistant Prisca Boris. I love this yoga workout DVD and I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Product details: Pulse Yoga II Balance & Tone
Balance in motion are emphasized here by connecting standing balancing postures in order to master control over the body in any position. Efficient simultaneous movements of free weights tone the upper body.
* Apply the use of free weights in novel ways to basic yoga postures
* Strengthen and tone key areas such as the abdominals, lower back, upper arms and gluteus
* Teach core awareness
* Stretch chronically tight areas such as the hamstrings and hip flexors
You can purchase the Pulse Yoga II Balance & Tone for $14.99 or if you want to try all three 60 minute Pulse Yoga workout DVDs, check out the 3 DVD- box set for $34.99 at www.pulseyoga.com
*ENTER TO WIN A COPY OF THE PULSE YOGA II BALANCE & TONE DVD, VALUED @ $15!
To enter the contest, leave a comment on this post by January 12th, 2010 at 12MN, EST. This contest is open to U.S. AND CANADA ADDRESSES ONLY. I will choose ONE (1) WINNER using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post.
Your comment is your one entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following: (You may leave extra comments for your extra entries if you wish)
1. Grab the Hip Mama’s Place badge code under the “Grab Our Fabulous Button” and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar.
2. Tweet this event on Twitter with a direct link to this URL page: (JUST COPY THIS URL PAGE AND POST IT ON YOUR TWITTER PROFILE UPDATE)
“I just entered the Pulse Yoga Balance & Tone DVD giveaway on Hip Mama’s Place!
(followed by this URL): http://bit.ly/5TgcpD
3. Mention this giveaway on your Facebook (again using the URL page address above)
4. Write a short post about this giveaway on your blog linking to our home page or the URL page address above
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter
6. Become a Fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook
You will have seven (7) total entries when you do the above-mentioned extra entries besides your comment. The more entries you have, the greater chances of winning!
Good luck and Happy New Year!
Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “The opinion I am sharing remains my own. I received the product mentioned in this post to facilitate my review and I was allowed to keep it”.