This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central.
With Fall in full swing and the countdown to the winter season holidays, I find my time and mind slipping away. Things get real busy around this time of year. On top of managing the home and now planning for the holidays, school work has also increased for my kids!
So, to fill the nutritional gaps created by my busy life, I take vitamins and supplements daily from the brand my family trusts: Nature Made®!
Meeting my health goals with Nature Made® is easy. I have Walmart nearby and I can also find them while traveling since Walmart is accessible when we visit family and friends during holidays and vacations too! Walmart has everyday low prices on Nature Made® items, so it’s easy to stock up and save.. and there’s no need to wait for a sale!
For me, I choose Nature Made® vitamins and supplements because they are the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for many key dietary supplement categories*
- Vitamin B12 helps when I miss B12 naturally due to not eating meat sometimes. Plus, this brand has no artificial flavor, preservatives, yeast or starch and is gluten-free!†
- Calcium petites are easier to swallow and assist in helping me feel better when I don’t get natural sources of calcium. I know women have increased risks as we age, so I like that calcium is important to build and support strong bones and teeth†
- CoQ10 is something I have recently added to my daily supplements. It helps in the cell’s powerhouse (aka mitochondria) and is something I choose for heart function.†
Overall, taking Nature Made® vitamins and supplements is an easy, convenient way to help your body get the nutritional support it needs every day .. whether it be to support bone health, immune health or energy metabolism (helping convert food into energy).†”
And if you haven’t checked out Nature Made®Healthy Habit Builder program yet, don’t miss out! It’s really a great tool to get the motivation and helpful tips that you can easily tailor to your specific health goals!
For more information on Nature Made® vitamins and supplements available at Walmart, visit the Nature Made® Retailer Hub!
And to get in on the latest updates and special offers from Walmart and Nature Made, follow them on their social media pages below!
- Walmart Twitter: https://twitter.com/Walmart
- Walmart Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/walmart/
- Nature Made® Twitter: @naturemade
- Nature Made® Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturemade
Enter for a chance to win one of sixty (60) $50 Walmart gift cards! Winners will be selected on or about November 28, 2016.
For complete sweepstakes rules & regulations, please click here. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
*Based on the 2016 U.S. News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.