If you love tacos and Jack in the Box®, you’ll be thrilled with this news!
Come November 16th, 2010, Jack in the Box® is giving away TWO free tacos to every guest that wants them- with NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. Yes! You read that right. TWO free tacos. No gimmicks. Now, how can you say no to that?
“Our tacos have long been our best selling menu item,” said Tammy Bailey, division vice president of menu marketing and promotions for Jack in the Box Inc. “In recent months we’ve made some improvements to our tacos, and now they’re even better than before! We’re celebrating the renaissance of our tacos with a give-away on November 16. We want everyone to experience firsthand how delicious our tacos are. And what better way to do that than to give them away!”
About Jack in the Box®:
Based in San Diego, Jack in the Box® is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 18 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 500 restaurants in 43 states and the District of Columbia.
DID YOU KNOW?
* Jack in the Box is the first major hamburger fast-food chain to offer tacos in all its restaurants.
* 775 Jack in the Box tacos are eaten each minute for a total of 400 million tacos each year.
* Jack in the Box uses 20 million pounds of fresh, stone-ground, U.S.-grown corn each year to make tortillas – that’s approximately 3,000 acres of corn.
* The pattern of brown flecks on the taco shell, a distinguishing characteristic of Jack in the Box tacos, are grill marks resulting from the chain-linked conveyor belt that moves the tortillas through a 700-degree oven.
* Jack in the Box hands out 600 million packets of taco sauce each year.
So go find your nearest Jack in the Box® restaurant location on November 16th and ask for your FREE TACOS. There is a limit of 2 tacos per customer, and make sure the location you’re visiting is participating in this event!
Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “This is a courtesy post provided by Jack in the Box®. This is not a review. No product samples were provided to facilitate this post”.
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents’ Picks 2010 Best Parenting Blogs and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.