This streamlined household post was sponsored by P&G as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Busy life: Simplified and streamlined household to make it easier
Life sure can get busy this time of year. Are you all signed up for summer camp? If you’re a working parent, do you have back up care lined up in case your kiddo is ill or your caregiver doesn’t show up?
As parents, we all have so many things to worry about!
But don’t let household needs be your worry, especially this time of year! P&G Household Needs products can help you to get through craft time, an outdoor soccer playing husband (twice a week!), birthday parties, play dates, your muddy dog jumping on you for attention… yes, life can get busy AND messy.
Today I’m working with Procter & Gamble to look at how we can make life easy with streamlined household needs.
My favorite household tips for a clean house
When it comes to keeping the household moving I’ve found that having a steady supply of products that you know work (and work well consistently) is important. Trying the latest and greatest sounds like fun, but the tried and true gets me through the busy time of year. I don’t have extra time (or energy!) to rewash clothes because a new detergent didn’t work!
- Cascade Complete Action Pacs – these are great because there is no need to measure, no need to worry about a separate rinse agent running out (not that I don’t try to keep it filled, but try is that key word here!)
- Bounty Advanced paper towels – From crafts to messy cooking accidents (and smoothie spills, yes you can cry over spilled morning smoothies, but at least clean up is easier with Bounty Advanced Paper towels 🙂 – I have these around all.the.time! These are a must have in a busy household.
- Swiffer Dry Refills – No dust pan necessary for the quick touch ups. I’ve tried everything but when you get a phone call that someone is stopping by because they’re just around the corner, the quickest way to touch up and get stray cat hairs picked up quickly is with Swiffer Dry Refills. Keep these around at all times!
- Charmin Ultra Soft – No one likes scratchy toilet paper! For this reason we choose Charmin Ultra Soft, it works, and that really matters (really! I have boys, I know!)
- Downy Fresh Protect – With this our clothes keep the smell of “clean” longer. Enough said!
When it comes to streamlining your home so it runs smoothly, go with what works. I’ve been one to dabble with trying something new here and there. But the fact is, when you’re busy, you have to do what’s best for your family. I’d rather spend extra time watching my kids in their activities, rather than re-washing clothes because the “new” detergent didn’t work.
If you shop at Costco like I do, you’ll be happy to know that P&G Household Needs products are available at Costco.