This post was sponsored by Weight Watchers® International as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Let me ask you: do you read nutrition labels on foods you buy at the grocery store? If you ask me, I have just recently started to.
I used to just pick our favorite brands whenever I buy food items like snacks, bread, canned goods, etcetera. But since my last visit with our family doctor, I’ve been watching what I eat and have started reading nutrition labels on foods I buy. It’s really amazing knowing and understanding the relationship between the foods we eat and how they affect our overall health. By consciously reading and interpreting food labels, it has helped me avoid making wrong food choices for myself and my family such as those with excess sugar and sodium.
So as part of my conscious effort to eat healthier and get more active, I’ve been practicing new habits (besides reading food labels) such as:
- Using a smaller plate at meals to help control the amount of food and calories I eat.
- Cooking healthier recipes that use less fat, salt, and sugar and checking out and nutrition information when ordering meals at restaurants.
- Setting a goal to fit in at least an hour of moderate physical activity in my day. I love yoga, dancing and kickboxing.
- Drinking at least 8 glasses of water everyday. I also keep a water bottle in my purse when I’m out or at my desk when I’m working to sip throughout the day.
- Buying food products that have less calories and high in nutrients like the food products made by Weight Watchers®.
For a quick sandwich lunch at home or on-the-go, I love the Arnold® Sandwich Thins® rolls endorsed by Weight Watchers®. They come in a variety of flavors but I love the Healthy Multigrain best. I love making sandwiches and mini pizzas out of these flavorful sandwich thins! And if you’re watching your SmartPoints® Value, one sandwich thin roll is only 3 SmartPoints!
Once in a while, I indulge my sweet tooth and I am loving the deliciously decadent ice cream treats by Weight Watchers® too! And at only 4 SmartPoints®value or less, it’s great that I can enjoy my favorite sweet treats minus the guilt! I love the Snack Size Double Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Cones and the Snack Size Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bars!
Also, if you happen to be at the candy aisle of your grocery store (I get my Weight Watchers® food products at my local Giant in Dale City), try their yummy chocolate candies too! Weight Watchers® Chocolate Candies by Whitman’s have just two SmartPoints® value per mouth-watering piece! At my last shopping trip at Giant, I picked the Weight Watchers® Mint Patties Dark Chocolate by Whitman’s. Yumm!
I’ve seen many people as of late comparing weight loss programs, including weight watchers. I personally feel weight watchers is very sustainable and encourages gradual weight loss, but it’s no surprise that fast weight loss programs such as ketosis are put up against it. You can look at the pros and cons of Weight Watchers vs Ketosis here, but I personally stand by Weight Watchers as of now.
Want to try these yummy offerings by Weight Watchers®? Right now when you buy 3 participating Weight Watchers® products, you can save $2. Download your coupons via your Ahold grocery retailer’s reward card available now through 05/20/17. These grocery retailers include Stop & Shop, Giant Carlisle, Martin’s and Giant Landover. Limited quantity of offers. Search for coupon by entering Weight Watchers® brand name.
Also check out these other Weight Watchers® products the next time you shop:
- Flatout® Flatbread endorsed by Weight Watchers®
- JOLLY TIME® Healthy Pop® Popcorn endorsed by Weight Watchers®
- Weight Watchers® Cheese
To learn more about Weight Watchers® products, recipes and special offers, check out their pages at:
- Weight Watchers® Product Store Locator: http://destinilocators.com/weightwatchers/site/
- Weight Watchers® Landing Page: www.weightwatchers.com/i
- Weight Watchers® Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/weightwatchersmarket/
- Weight Watchers® Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/weightwatchers/ww-market/