Make combing and styling your baby’s hair a cinch with the new Le Baby hair gel- a styling gel free of harsh chemicals meant to define your little one’s wispy curls and tackle unruly after-nap hair. From taming those wild fly-aways to smoothing frizzies, Le Baby hair gel works on all hair types and is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin.
Not just for toddlers and tiaras anymore, baby hairstyling products have now become a must-have diaper bag accessory. Little celebrity tots like Suri Cruise and Kingston Rossdale are being hailed as the next best thing of their generation in terms of style. Celebrity kids are sporting rocker chic Mohawks, bohemian-cool shags and posh bobs causing stylists to acclaim them as today’s hairstyle icons.
Created by Tami Dimmerman– a mother of two, Le Baby is a hypoallergenic hair gel designed especially for babies, kids and anyone with sensitive skin. The unique formulas leave your child’s hair shiny, healthy looking and more manageable. Here’s what she had to say about Le Baby: “Today’s fashionable parents think of their children as extensions of themselves. Today’s modern kids need to look just as fashionable and stylish as their cool moms and dads. Hairstyles have become a way of self-expression for kids and remind others that they have their own personalities.” Very well said.
Le Baby Hair Gel is now available at www.lebabyinc.com for $9.95 (2 oz tube).
To enter the contest, just leave a comment by March 8th, 2010 at 12MN, EST. This contest is open to U.S. AND CANADA ADDRESSES ONLY. I will choose ONE (1) WINNER using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post.
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. DO NOT LEAVE ANY COMMENT ON THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ENTER THE CONTEST. I WILL APPRECIATE IT.
Your comment is your one entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following: (You may leave extra comments for your extra entries if you wish)
1. Grab the Hip Mama’s Place badge code under the “Grab Our Fabulous Button” and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
2. Tweet this event on Twitter with a direct link to this URL page: (JUST COPY THE WHOLE PHRASE BELOW AND PASTE IT ON YOUR TWITTER PROFILE UPDATE) (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
I just entered the Le Baby Hair Gel for babies and kids giveaway! http://bit.ly/9KwNY0 #hair Wigs #kids #contests #giveaways
3. Mention this giveaway on your Facebook with a direct link to the giveaway URL address: (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
4. Write a short post about this giveaway on your blog linking to our home page or the URL page address on #3 (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
6. Become a Fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
You will have TEN (10) total entries when you do the above-mentioned extra entries besides your comment. The more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Good luck!
Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “The opinions I am sharing remain my own. No product was received for this post except for the giveaway item provided by the sponsor”.