I love Kohl’s Cares Merchandise products! Not only that they’re really affordable (at only $5 each!), they’re also well made and very high in quality. Plus, I love the fact that they are made for a great cause- 100 percent of the net profit goes to children’s health and education initiatives nationwide!
If your kids love Curious George, Kohl’s is offering exclusive hardcover editions of timeless Curious George® books, including Curious George’s First Day of School, Curious George’s Dinosaur Discovery, Curious George and the Puppies, Curious George Visits the Zoo, and Curious George Goes Camping, along with coordinating plush toys, a backpack and note cards for just $5 each. Kohl’s also offers two great cookbooks, Kids Treats and Taste of Home: The Busy Family Cookbook, perfect for meal planning on busy evenings. These products are also great collectibles as they are only limited in quantities and are only available now through the end of September.
Young readers will be thrilled to embark on new adventures with Curious George, the lovable, mischievous primate and his trusty companion, the man in the yellow hat.
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Kids
- Curious George’s First Day of School and Curious George plush: Get ready to head back-to-school with Curious George, the perfect monkey for the job of teacher’s helper, until his curiosity gets the best of him!
- Curious George’s Dinosaur Discovery and Dinosaur plush: Journey with Curious George as he visits a dinosaur dig and searches high and low for dinosaur bones in hopes of making a big discovery!
- Curious George and the Puppies and Puppy plush: Join Curious George as he visits an animal shelter and gets himself in a heap of trouble once he discovers the antics of a number of playful puppies.
- Curious George Visits the Zoo and Kangaroo plush: Children will go bananas when Curious George snatches his favorite food from the zoo keeper, but ultimately redeems himself by lending a helping hand.
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE – Curious George Goes Campingand Moose plush: Explore the great outdoors with Curious George as he wanders his way through the woods and, ultimately, into some mischief on his first camping trip.
- GREAT BACK-TO-SCHOOL ITEM – Curious George Backpack: Kids won’t have to monkey around with figuring out how to carry all their school supplies with the Curious George backpack. A must-have item for kids as they head back to the classroom!
- GIFT IDEA FOR TEACHERS – Curious George Note Cards: Looking for a fun and affordable gift for a new teacher? Check out the beautifully illustrated Curious George note cards for just $5.
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Grown-Ups
- Kids Treats and Taste of Home: The Busy Family Cookbook – With back-to-school right around the corner, ease into the fast pace of school night routines with two great books! Whip up delicious, hassle-free, family meal recipes from Taste of Home: The Busy Family Cookbookand take the stress out of meal planning. And keep kids coming back for more with great recipes from Kids Treats that are sure to please everyone’s taste buds.
About the Kohl’s Cares Merchandise Program:
Since the program’s inception in 2000, the Kohl’s Cares philanthropic program has raised more than $231 million for children’s health and education programs in local communities across the country. For more information about this program, visit www.kohls.com/cares.
One of you, lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader, will win a Back-to-School Gift pack containing five items from the Kohl’s Cares Curious George Collection + a great cookbook for mom! Read the details below for your chance to win!
The prize pack will include:
(1) Kohl’s Cares® “Curious George” Backpack
(1) Kohl’s Cares Curious George Plush Toy
(1) Kohl’s Cares Curious George’s First Day of School Book
(1) Kohl’s Cares® “Curious George’s Dinosaur Discovery” Book
(1) Kohl’s Cares® “Taste of Home: The Busy Family” Cookbook
*CONTEST ENTRY RULES:
To enter this contest, you MUST FOLLOW ALL (4) four simple steps to earn your entry!
1. “Like” Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook
2. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter
3. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Pinterest
4. Leave a comment on this post with your Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest user names to verify your participation and your email address to contact you if you win.
This contest is open to U.S. addresses only and ends on August 9th, 2013 at 12MN, EST. One (1) winner will be picked at random using Random.org at the end of the contest. Good luck!
Don’t miss out on the latest fab deals, cool freebies, high value coupons, fun giveaways, sweepstakes and more! Subscribe to the Hip Mama’s Place email newsletter, Hip Mama’s Place feed reader, or simply “Like” Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and/or follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter!
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.