When we think of air pollution, we usually think of outdoor air. But in the last 20 years, the asthma epidemic in the United States has significantly increased. For this reason, much attention has been given to indoor air. In fact, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ranked indoor air pollution as “a high priority public health risk” and recommends three strategies to reduce indoor air pollution:
- Controlling sources of pollution
- Ventilating adequately
- Cleaning indoor air
Recently, I had the opportunity to test the Honeywell QuietClean® HFD230B Tower Air Purifier. My husband and I had been shopping around for a new air purifier so this came at a perfect time! I have been a true believer of using air purifiers to help reduce allergens and odors (such as from cooking or pets) in our home. I also just really love the idea of having cleaner, fresher air in our home with the use of great quality air purifiers.
As for the Honeywell QuietClean® Tower Air Purifier, you’ll love all the awesome features it offers to help you breathe better and improve the quality of your indoor environment!
* Up to 170 sq. ft. purification capacity – perfect for use in medium to large rooms in your home or office
* Removes up to 99% of ultrafine pollutants and allergens from the air – including pollen, dust, smoke, mold spores, pet hair and dander to help maintain a healthy environment; also traps VOCs and odors
* Electronic push button controls – along with a dimmer feature, offer simple operation
* 3 cleaning levels – allow for customized use
* Permanent, washable filters – offer lasting use and simple maintenance, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!
* Selectable oscillation – circulates purified air throughout a room up to 5 times an hour
* Quiet operation – enables use while others are sleeping, watching TV or working
If you’ve been looking to get a new air purifier to help you maintain a clean and healthy home or office environment, consider Honeywell QuietClean HFD230B tower air purifier. Not only that it’s proven highly effective in trapping up to 99% of ultrafine pollutants and allergens (including pollen, dust and dander) and removes odors and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds, are a large group of carbon-based chemicals that easily evaporate at room temperature such as acetone, formaldehyde, ethylene glycol) for refreshing air, it’s also got an attractive design that blends nicely with our home decor. The size of the tower is also not overwhelming and fits in any space in our home. The unit came with a helpful user manual too, and I like the handy step by step instructions on how to clean the filters on one side of the unit – serves as a reminder when to clean them again! This air purifier also has a built-in handle and is surprisingly light enough to easily carry if you need to move it to another room. And, it’s also ENERGY STAR Certified and complies with federal ozone emissions limit. I really can’t ask for more in an indoor air purifier!
The Honeywell QuietClean® Tower Air Purifier retails for $174.99 at Best Buy online and retail.
Lucky you, one loyal Hip Mama’s Place reader! Honeywell has offered to give away one of the Honeywell QuietClean® HFD230B Tower Air Purifier– a $174.99 value- to one of you!
To enter this giveaway contest, just follow the Rafflecopter entry link below. This giveaway contest is open to U.S. addresses only and ends on 05/26/15 at 11:59 PM, EST. Good luck!
Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “This is a sponsored post written by me for Honeywell. I received the product necessary to facilitate my review and the prize to conduct this giveaway contest. As always, all reviews and opinions are 100% my own”.