Parents and teachers, Halloween is right around the corner! Are you looking for fun Halloween things and activities to do with your kids?
Here are links to 100 FREE printable decor, costumes, accessories, crafts, classroom activities and more.. that kids of any age will love and enjoy! 🙂
- 58 Disney Halloween Printables
- 27 Halloween Costume & Accessories Printables
- 20 Printable Papercraft Halloween Ideas
- 20 Halloween Classroom Printables
- 12 Halloween Coloring Pages Printables
- 5 Tshirt Iron on’s Printable
- 1 Set of Free Printable Halloween tags and labels
- 16 Free Halloween Activity Printables
- 65+ Misc. Halloween Printables & Activites
- 46 Nick Jr. Halloween Printables
- 17 Halloween Printables for teachers
- 130 Printable Halloween Worksheets for teachers
- 14 Printable Halloween Games
- 20 Printable Halloween Games
And if you or your kids like McDonald’s, stop by one near you and grab their new Halloween Treats Coupon Books for only $1.00, which includes 12 FREE Product Coupons for:
- 4 FREE Apple Slices
- 4 FREE Small Cones
- 4 FREE Milk Chugs or Juice Boxes
*Note that this coupon booklet may not be available in some McDonald’s locations. So call the store near you to confirm if they carry it before making a trip.
Also, check out the Halloween Coupon Booklet at Wendy’s for $1!
Don’t miss out on the latest fab deals, cool freebies, high value coupons, fun giveaways, sweepstakes and more! Subscribe to the Hip Mama’s Place email newsletter, Hip Mama’s Place feed reader, or simply “Like” Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and/or follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter!
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.