My fiance and I are wine buffs. We enjoy wine so much that this year, we decided to subscribe to a wine club membership where we receive a couple bottles of wine every month in different varieties. We’re fortunate in that Virginia has an abundance of beautiful wineries to visit too. So whenever we get a chance, we randomly visit wineries- which is now one of our favorite things to do! 🙂
Personally, I find that part of the fun in discovering new wine flavors is also learning about wine pairings- foods that are good to pair with each wine.
So I was thrilled to learn about the Greg Norman Wine Estates Cookbook by Morgan-Leigh Norman, daughter of celebrity golfer, global entrepreneur and vintner Greg Norman.
The Greg Norman Wine Estates Cookbook features 11 delicious modern recipes such as Steak Tartare & Arugula Roulade, Stuffed Mini Peppers, Down Under Hamburger and many more- each is to be paired with the award-winning wines of Greg Norman Wine Estates. What I love about these recipes is that they’re unique yet, quick and easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients.
And what’s good, this cookbook is for a real good cause. With your donation of only $5, you are helping CureSearch for Children’s Cancer and you will receive a copy of the Greg Norman Estates cookbook as a personal thank you from the Norman Family! Read HERE on Greg Norman’s dedication on helping this great cause for children with cancer.
We also had the opportunity to taste two fine wines from Greg Norman Wine Estates: the Santa Barbara County Pinot Noir (smooth and silky in the mouth with pronounced flavors of cherry and tamarind) and the Eden Valley Chardonnay (creamy texture and fresh citrus flavor further developed by aging in seasoned French oak). We enjoyed both wines so much we’ve added them to our list of wine favorites. 🙂
I have FIVE (5) Greg Norman Wine Estates Cookbooks to give away to five of you, lucky Hip Mama’s Place readers!
To enter the contest, please leave a comment on this post by July 5th, 2010. Please leave your email address (if you don’t have a blog). This contest is open to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. I will choose one five (5) winners using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post. The winners will also be notified by email and/or through a comment on each winner’s blog (if available).
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. I WILL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
*EXTRA ENTRIES for many chances to win!
Your comment is your one required entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following:
1. Tweet this event on Twitter however you like, but include this URL page and hash tags at the end of your comment: http://bit.ly/bcw6d4 #cooking #wine #giveaways (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
I just entered the Greg Norman Wine Estates Cookbook giveaway on Hip Mama’s Place! http://bit.ly/bcw6d4 #cooking #wine #giveaways
2. Like or Become a fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and post a comment on our wall and tell me why you like visiting Hip Mama’s Place or reply to the latest post on our wall (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
3. Follow me or friend me on Google Friend Connect (link is under “Our Hip Followers” on the left side bar) (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
4. Write a short post about this giveaway on your blog linking to our home page or the URL page address for this post: (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
6. Join the Hip Mama’s Place Community and EARN 2 EXTRA ENTRIES. You can earn 3 more extra entries by creating a new post or join in on the conversations on the “Forum” section of our mom community. (5 TOTAL EXTRA ENTRIES)
7. Grab the Hip Mama’s Place badge code under the “Grab Our Fabulous Button” and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
Remember, the more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each thing you do for your extra entries (i.e. your name on HMP Community name, Google Friend Connect, blog posts, Facebook name, Twitter name and post links, etcetera). Good luck!
*Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “The opinions I am sharing remain my own. I received the Greg Norman Wine Estates Cookbook and the two Greg Norman Estates Wine flavors mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. The giveaway is provided solely by Greg Norman Estates“.
About the Author: Jocelyn Duncan is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.